FREEDOM SURF SCHOOL & ADVENTURE
Bilingual Adventure Education Centre
Beach House, The Gap, Riverstown, Tramore, Co. Waterford, Ireland
Phone: +353 (0)51 386773
An Award winning centre providing Surf Lessons , School Tours, Certificate
Courses, Overnight stays and Activities through Irish. Over 25 years’
experience providing activities to groups.
Surf Lessons, Surf Camps, Surf Hire, Surf Courses for Adults Teens & Kids. Freedom Surf School and adventure is all about getting back to basics and staying true to the origins of surfing.
– Surf Lessons, Surf Camps, Surf Hire, Surf Courses for Adults Teens &
– Stand Up Paddle Boarding
– Team Challenges – Bodyboarding
– Ecology & Historical Hikes
– Waterford Green Way – Surf & Cycle- Full Day Programme
– Irish Language Activity Based Programmes – Schools
– Irish Language Surf Camps
– School Tours – Primary & Secondary
– Overnight Stay – Activity Programmes
*Location: *Located in a traditional Cottage beside Tramore’s 5km Blue Flag
Surf Beach where the owner and life long surfer was born.
The Cottage Facility Includes: Indoor Activity Lecture Rooms, Coffee Doc,
Shower and Changing Room’s. Indoor and Outdoor Lunch areas.
Our Experience friendly Staff consists of Ecologists, Historical
Guides, Surf and Activity Instructors who are qualified and code of ethics
* Accredited / Supported by*
An Irish Surfing Association Approved Centre supported by Foras na Gaeilge .
Service and Innovation Award – Gradam Gnó na nDéise -Waterford City &